Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bake fish au gratin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bake Fish Au Gratin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bake Fish Au Gratin is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bake fish au gratin using 9 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Get 4 fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs.)
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs. of white potatoes
- Take 1 big sweet onion
- Get 4 plum tomatoes
- Take 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 3/4 cup heavy whipped cream
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Get Oregano and salt (to taste)
Steps to make Bake Fish Au Gratin:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Wash the tomatoes. Peel and wash the onion
- Cut the potatoes into medium medallions. Cut the tomatoes into fine slices. Cut the onion into thin slivers.
- In a large and shallow baking dish
- Put the oil
- Distribute the oil
- Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of baking dish
- Arrange the fish on the potatoes
- Cover the fish with the tomatoes
- Add the salt
- And oregano
- Cover the tomatoes with onion
- Add salt
- And oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Place the remaining potatoes on top
- Sprinkle the cream on the preparation
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender
- Remove it from the oven and cover with mozzarella cheese
- Place it in the oven and bake until the mozzarella are melted
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese
- Place it in the oven and bake it until the top is golden brown
- I hope you like it and try the recipe in your own home
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bake fish au gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com