Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sausage bread using a bread machine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Bread Using a Bread Machine is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sausage Bread Using a Bread Machine is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Buy Bread Machine Bread at Amazon! Cook the sausage, continuing to separate any lumps. After a minute or two, add the shallot and herbs.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sausage bread using a bread machine using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Bread Using a Bread Machine:
- Make ready 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 16 grams Sugar
- Make ready 3 grams Salt
- Get 16 grams Butter
- Get 15 grams Skim milk
- Make ready 140 ml Water
- Get 3 grams Instant Dry Yeast
- Get 8 Wiener sausages
- Prepare 1/2 Beaten egg
- Get 1/2 tsp Black sesame seeds
I always pay attention to how much the dough rises. Put the sausage into pan and chop it into bite sized chunks. Cook the sausage until it is browned. Add the onions back to the pan with the sausage and cover with a lid.
Instructions to make Sausage Bread Using a Bread Machine:
- These sausages from Marudai are just the right size, and they come in packages of 8, which is just the right number for this recipe. And they’re tasty too!
- Weigh out the ingredients and put into the main compartment of a bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment. Select the “dough only” program and switch the machine on.
- Take the dough out of the machine before the 1st rising. It will look very saggy and sad.
- Round it off into a ball with a smooth surface. Place in a bowl with the seam side down, and leave for its 1st rising. It takes 60 to 70 minutes at 30°C.
- When the dough has doubled in size, it’s done rising. Test it by poking the dough with your finger – if the hole remains and doesn’t fill in, the dough has risen sufficiently.
- Press gently to deflate the dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 portions with a pastry scraper.
- Round off each portion, and rest for 10 minutes.
- Place each portion of dough seam side down, and flatten it into an oval shape that fits the size of a sausage. Make cuts on both sides.
- Braid the dough from left to right to wrap the sausage.
- Keep braiding left to right.
- The braid is complete. Seal the ends by pinching them tightly.
- Line up the rolls on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray, and let rise again (2nd rising), for 30 to 40 minutes at 30°C. Cover with plastic to prevent the dough from drying out.
- Just before the dough has finished rising, start preheating the oven to 180°C. The dough has completed rising when it has doubled in volume.
- Brush with egg wash to glaze, and sprinkle on some black sesame seeds. Bake in an 180°C oven for 15 minutes.
- The rolls are done. Cool on a rack. I made them in two different shapes today.
In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Fry the sausage and onion together. Pam or grease a cookie sheet. Shape your dough into a rectangle and brush with half of the beaten egg. Place the sausage and onion on top to within about an inch of the sides.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sausage bread using a bread machine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com