Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek inspired pita pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek inspired Pita Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Greek inspired Pita Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek inspired pita pizza using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek inspired Pita Pizza:
- Get 1 kontos Greek lifestyle flatbread pita
- Make ready 4 ounces Oscar Meyer rotisserie cutting board chicken breast (deli section)
- Take 1 serving (85g) of fresh or frozen broccoli florets chopped
- Get 1 serving (28g) of feta cheese
- Get 1 serving (28g) of finely shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Greek inspired Pita Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 425
- Weigh out chicken breast and chop up
- Add chopped broccoli
- Add feta cheese crumbles
- Combine together and break up feta cheese it will help it all stick together
- Place on top of pita
- Spread out evenly
- Top with shredded mozzarella and then cook for 12-15 minutes depending on how crispy you want it
- Allow to cool and then slice and eat 😋
- MFP information great protein great stuff 💪🏻
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food greek inspired pita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com