Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered. Find Deals on Mccormick Slow Cooker Beef Stew in Groceries on Amazon.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew:
- Get 500 g beef
- Prepare 2 carrots
- Make ready 10 green beans
- Get 1 tsp garlic paste
- Take 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Take 1 tsp Oysters sauce
- Take 3-4 tbs sweet soy sauce
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready Black / white pepper
- Prepare 500-750 ml water
- Prepare 2 tbs vegetable oil
Beef chuck, from the shoulder, because of its marbling of intra-muscular fat, is the choice for any type of stew. If you can’t find chuck cubed for stew in your meat department, buy a thick chuck. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. I took the great base recipe, and tweaked it with a compilation of reviewer recommendations.
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Slice the beef according to your preference and boil it with salt and garlic paste, use only 500ml water at this stage and let it simmer
- Meantime, cut the veggies into batonnet, clean them and set aside
- Check the beef, let it simmer until it’s perfectly tender, you may add more water until you reach the tenderness that you like
- Once simmer, add the nutmeg powder, salt, pepper, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce
- Add the vegetables as well and stir it well for a minute
- Add some oil and let the water reduced to almost 90% – don’t let the water completely dried up
- Remove from stove and serve it with mashed potatoes or steamed rice. Enjoy!
The end result is a winner, to be sure. Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. Beef stew is the benevolent king of all stews. Familiar yet never tiresome, chunks of tender beef and potatoes in rich brown gravy will always bring comfort and joy to our tables.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com