Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, okonomiyaki with garlic chives. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Okonomiyaki with Garlic Chives is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Okonomiyaki with Garlic Chives is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have okonomiyaki with garlic chives using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okonomiyaki with Garlic Chives:
- Get 1 bunch Garlic Chives (‘Nira’) *about 120g, cut about 5cm length
- Make ready 1/2-1 Carrot *shredded or sliced to thin strips
- Make ready 1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
- Take 4 leaves Cabbage *thinly sliced
- Take *Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter
- Make ready 250-300 g Pork Mince
- Get Oil
- Make ready Salt & White Pepper
- Make ready 1 cup Plain Flour OR SR Flour
- Get 1 cup Water
- Get 2 Eggs
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1-2 teaspoons Sugar
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons Chilli Garlic Sauce
Instructions to make Okonomiyaki with Garlic Chives:
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan and cook Pork Mince, season with Salt and White Pepper.
- Make batter by mixing Flour, Water, Eggs and a pinch of Salt.
- Add thinly sliced vegetables and cooked Pork Mince to the batter and mix well.
- Heat small mount of Oil in a frying pan, pour the vegetable batter mixture to form pancake(s). Large or small size of your choice. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip the pancakes over, and cook for 4 or 5 minutes until cooked through and browned. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking.
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make the sauce.
- Cut the pancake into small pieces and serve with the sauce as dipping sauce OR place the pancake on a plate and dress with the sauce and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food okonomiyaki with garlic chives recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com