Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon pepperoni pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
From Simple Spaghetti To Hearty Lasagnas, There’s A Perfect Pasta For Any Occasion. Check Out Chef Karen’s Homemade Orecchiette Pasta Recipe Today! Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon pepperoni pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 1 box elbow noodle pasta
- Get 1 jar your favorite pizza sauce
- Take slices Pepperoni
- Get 1 lb cooked crumbled bacon
- Prepare Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take Additional pizza toppings of your choice
Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Pepperoni Pasta Bake Casserole is a recipe to keep. Not only is it super easy to throw together, but your entire family will love it. Rotini pasta covered in sauce and then topped with ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
Steps to make Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta.
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon.
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again.
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min.
Cook the chopped bacon on medium heat in a sauté pan until the bacon is crispy. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon and lay the bacon on a paper towel lined plate; set aside. Add in the pepperoni and cook for about another minute. Chicken, bacon and leek pasta bake recipe Try this tasty and chicken pasta bake – the perfect midweek meal. Pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe Great and easy dish!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bacon pepperoni pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com