Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken mozzarella pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Mozzarella Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken mozzarella pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mozzarella Pasta:
- Prepare Sauce:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Take 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- Take 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 can (28 oz.) unsalted crushed tomatoes
- Get 1 tsp. each sugar, dried basil
- Get 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- Make ready 2 heaping cups chopped spinach
- Get Pasta:
- Make ready 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Prepare 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Get 1 lb. Penne pasta
- Prepare 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Get 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite sized cubes
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Chicken Mozzarella Bake is an easy to make meal that is seasoned chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite pasta sauce baked together in one skillet. Serve alone or over pasta for a complete meal in minutes.
Instructions to make Chicken Mozzarella Pasta:
- Start by cooking the zucchini and getting the sauce ready. In a large pot, heat the olive oil. Cook the zucchini coins until they are just tender, then remove them to a plate and set them aside. If needed, add a bit more oil to the pot, then add the onion with a pinch of salt and cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Stir in the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant. Then pour in the crushed tomatoes and stir in the sugar and seasonings.
- Once the sauce begins to simmer, lower the heat and let it bubble gently. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it boils, cook the penne pasta according to the package directions. Once the pasta is done, drain it, then return it to the pot and toss lightly with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle the shaved parmesan over the pasta and set it aside.
- While your waiting on the pasta water to come to a boil, start the chicken. In a large, deep skillet, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over med-high heat. Once it’s hot, add the chicken to the skillet and season it with salt and pepper. Cook until it’s all browned and completely cooked through. Then place your chicken over top of the pasta.
- Last, stir the spinach into the simmering sauce. Once it wilts down, stir the zucchini and mozzarella cheese cubes into it. Stir gently until the mozzarella begins to soften. Before it completely melts, remove the sauce from the heat and pour it over top of the chicken and pasta. Then serve.
The hint of creaminess in the marinara sauce really takes this easy dinner recipe to the next level! Don’t forget a side of CHEESY Homemade Garlic Bread! Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain the pasta and stir into the chicken and tomato sauce. Transfer to a shallow heatproof dish and sprinkle over the chopped mozzarella.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken mozzarella pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com