Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh local groceries, produce, easy weeknight meal kits, and wine delivered today. Order Pie online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you.
Vegan chocolate pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan chocolate pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan chocolate pie using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan chocolate pie:
- Make ready For the crust:
- Make ready units dried apricots
- Make ready units dates (no seeds)
- Make ready Brazilian nuts or almonds
- Take coconut oil
- Prepare shredded coconut
- Make ready For the filling:
- Make ready dark chocolate (vegan)
- Make ready coconut milk
- Get sugar (opcional)
- Get For the jam:
- Take strawberries (frozen or not)
- Take raspberries (frozen or not)
- Make ready Sugar as much you like
Top with coconut whipped cream and you’ll have a vegan dessert. This is the best vegan chocolate pie with two surprising ingredients which are actually healthy! This creamy no-bake cake is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and easy to make. Serve it at your next party, and don’t be surprised when everyone begs you for the recipe.
Instructions to make Vegan chocolate pie:
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients for the crust and process until it looks like crumbs.
- Put the crust in a pan with removable bottom and press with your fingers all over the bottom and sides. You can put in small pans too, it looks cute
- Take it to the oven (180° C, pre heated) until it looks golden. Let it cool.
- Heat the chocolate and coconut milk until it gets creamy. Mix in sugar. Let it cool and pour over the pie. Take it to the fridge to get firm.
- Make the jam: mix the berries and sugar and cook until they get almost melted. Smash them to jam texture. Let it cool. Pour over the pie and take it to the fridge. Serve cool.
Also Try This Vegan Mac And Cheese How To Serve Vegan Chocolate Pie. Once the pie has set then decorate with whipped coconut cream and chocolate flakes for a gorgeous looking pie. I recommend serving each slice with an extra dollop of whipped coconut cream on the plate, because the mildness of the cream cuts the richness of the pie just perfectly. The press-in crust couldn’t be easier—just dump the almond-based mix into your pie pan and press it to the edges. As it bakes, you can make the creamy chocolate filling, which firms up in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan chocolate pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com