Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, okonomiyaki party 🎌🎉. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Okonomiyaki Party 🎌🎉 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Okonomiyaki Party 🎌🎉 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okonomiyaki party 🎌🎉 using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okonomiyaki Party 🎌🎉:
- Make ready ➖Okonomiyaki base ➖
- Take plain flour
- Prepare sweetheart cabbage
- Get spring onions
- Get eggs
- Get soy sauce
- Make ready Dashi broth
- Make ready carrot
- Get ➖Flavouring options ➖
- Get Tenkatsu (tempura flakes)
- Take Cooked prawns
- Get Calamari
- Get Smoked ham
- Prepare ➖Toppings➖
- Take Okonomiyaki sauce
- Take Mayonnaise
- Make ready Katsuobushi / bonito flakes
Steps to make Okonomiyaki Party 🎌🎉:
- Gather the ingredients
- Make a dashi broth
- Finely chop the spring onion and cabbage
- Finely chop the carrots and add the the vegetables to a bowl or pan
- Add 2 eggs, dashi broth and tenkasu (tempura flakes)
- Stir in soy, flour, prawns and calamari (or ham).
- The consistency should be similar to a pancake batter. If too thin add more flour and stir. Ensure there is enough cabbage!
- In a hot pan add oil and add the batter. Turn down to a medium heat so the center cooks and the outside becomes crisp. Flip and cook on the other side.
- Using a plane grate the katsuobushi (or use flaked bonito)
- Flip on to a plate and top with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise and katsubushi flakes. Many attempts!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food okonomiyaki party 🎌🎉 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com