Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, traditional banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Traditional Banana Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Traditional Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. Browse Our Fast & Easy Bread Recipes Collection. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook traditional banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Banana Bread:
- Get 2-3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- Prepare 1/3 cup melted butter, unsalted or salted
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Get Pinch salt
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Take 1 large egg
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
This loaf will hit all those notes and more. Tons of banana flavor: I love how this bread makes the flavor of ripe bananas shine! In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition.
Instructions to make Traditional Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour. Add chocolate drops.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. I’m not a big fan of banana bread, but we had three or four bananas wasting away in the pantry so I decided to give this bread a shot. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food traditional banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com