Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crock pot mississippi pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! A Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is a perfect comfort food meal. Rich beef flavor with a hint of spice that makes it ideal for family dinners is going to wow your tastebuds.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot mississippi pot roast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast:
- Make ready 1 (3 lb) chuck roast
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Prepare 1 packet onion soup mix
- Get 1/2 cup salted butter (1 stick)
- Take 8 peperoncini peppers
With butter, ranch, au jus, pepperoncinis, slow cooked with a nicely marbled chuck roast, this is an absolutely delicious classic pot roast. Sear the roast and transfer to the Crock Pot. (Or use this Crock Pot on the stove top.) Sprinkle the Au Jus and Ranch Dressing Mix over the roast. Top with cubed butter and pepperoncini peppers. Carrots and baby red potatoes can be added at the beginning of the cooking process as well.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast:
- Heat large skillet on high. Once heated add oil
- Dry both sides of roasts with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper
- Sear 2-3 minutes on each side
- Transfer roast to crock pot
- Sprinkle packets of ranch and onion soup mix over the top of the roast
- Top with stick of butter then place peppers on and around the roast
- Cover and cook for 8 hours. Once done take two forks and shred the meat. Serve with or on mashed potatoes
- I use slow cooker liners for an easy clean up. They are wonderful! After your done you just tie it up and throw it away.
Mississippi Pot Roast is typically made with a chuck roast. You could also use a shoulder steak. A tougher meat is used for this because it cooks all day breaking down all that tough meat with lots of fat into a tender juicy fall apart roast. Crock-Pot Mississippi Roast is a simple way to make a marvelously moist and tender roast in your slow cooker. I have used this recipe on several different chuck roasts and have found even roasts that are a cheaper cut that tend to get a little bit dry when cooked come out moist and flavorful with this recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot mississippi pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com