Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, magic cookie bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Magic cookie bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Magic cookie bars is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cookie Recipes From Kraft®. Peanut butter flavored chips or white chocolate chips may be substituted for butterscotch flavored chips. Place crumbs in a medium bowl.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook magic cookie bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Magic cookie bars:
- Take 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups gram cracker crumbs
- Prepare 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare Pretzels broken up
- Get Carmels cut into fourths
- Make ready Semi sweet chocolate chips
- Make ready Peanut butter chips
- Prepare Salted peanuts or pecans
- Make ready Sweetened coconut
But they tend to crumble when cut, thanks to a thin graham cracker crust. And, topped with gobs of super-sweet shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk and semisweet chocolate, they have a cloying bite that may. Can Magic Cookie Bars be frozen? The ones to avoid are made with thin batters or are very delicate like tulles, Florentine’s, lace or pizzelles.
Instructions to make Magic cookie bars:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and Melt butter in a 13×9 inch baking dish
- Sprinkle on gram crackers crumbs evenly and pour on condensed milk evenly
- Add Carmel pieces, Pretzels, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts or pecans and coconut
- Firmly press down with hands and bake for about 25 minutes or till coconut lightly browns
- Cool completely before cutting into
Magic Cookie Bars with so Many Layers of Decadence! Check out all the variations we’ve created for this enduringly scrumptious classic. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Cool the bars completely, and cut and wrap the bars individually in plastic wrap. Freeze these parcels on a baking sheet until solid and then transfer to a zip-top freezer bag or other.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food magic cookie bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com