Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sushi rice (shari, sumeshi, sushimeshi). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Here are the ingredients and how to cook that. Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨, pronounced [sɯɕiꜜ] or [sɯꜜɕi]) is a traditional Japanese dish of prepared vinegared rice (鮨飯, sushi-meshi), usually with some sugar and salt. Head this way » Note: konbu is dried Japanese sea kelp.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sushi rice (shari, sumeshi, sushimeshi) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi):
- Get gou (=360ml or 300g) Short grain rice (turn into approx. 1.5 lb Sushi Rice)
- Make ready Rice vinegar or White wine vinegar
- Prepare Sugar
- Make ready Salt
Here is my recipe for the perfect sushi rice. You can eat this alone or roll into your favorite sushi roll with ingredients of choice. I use strips of carrots, cucumbers and slices of avocado. You can adjust the amount of vinegar in this recipe to suit your taste.
Steps to make Sushi Rice (Shari, Sumeshi, Sushimeshi):
- Put the rice into a bowl and pour cold water. Shape your hand like holing a tennis ball then rinse the rice drawing circles gently but quickly 10 times. Dispose the water. Repeat 4-5 times until the water gets semitransparent. Drain with the strainer.
- A tip: Some decades ago, they said you had to wash or scrub the rice to remove the smell. But because of development of rice-milling technology today, it’s recommended to rinse it gently. If not, grains are likely to chip and run gooey after steam. Rice for Sushi must be cooked slightly harder than normal steamed rice.
- Put rinsed rice into the rice cooker and pour 400ml water. Or follow the scale inside if yours has it. Cook as usual, or if there’s a menu for Sushi rice, you might be able to try to use it I haven’t use this function ever though:)
- When the rice is done, swiftly add sugar, vinegar and salt on the rice and mix well. Not to crush the individual grains while mixing. Spread the seasoned rice onto a plate to cool down. If possible please fan to cook faster, so that the sushi rice gets shining.
- Just for your reference… the dinner of the day. Futo-maki sushi with this rice, Chilled tofu, Simmered squash with minced pork, Pea-tip salad.
Sushi rice, termed sushi meshi or shari in Japanese, is a key ingredient for sushi and a staple of Japanese cooking. It consists of short-grain rice dressed with seasoned vinegar called sushisu. The rice is then cooled and dried for easy manipulation and to give a. Vegan Sushi at Sushi Ko, Shizuoka City I’ve been asked for some time about the secrets of making sushi rice, or “shari/シャリ in Japanese, but actually there are no real secrets, only a method. Vegan Sushi at Sushi Ko, Shizuoka City.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sushi rice (shari, sumeshi, sushimeshi) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com