Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp and cucumber salad for bentos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp and Cucumber Salad For Bentos is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Shrimp and Cucumber Salad For Bentos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp and cucumber salad for bentos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Cucumber Salad For Bentos:
- Get 100 grams Shrimp
- Get 1/2 of one Cucumber
- Take 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- Get 1 Salt
- Take 1 Toasted white sesame seeds
Steps to make Shrimp and Cucumber Salad For Bentos:
- Wash the cucumber, roll it on a cutting board, and slice it thinly. Peel the shrimp and boil it in salted water. Cool in cold water, and then wipe away the moisture.
- Put the cucumber and shrimp from Step 1 in a bowl and season with salt and sesame oil. Pack it into your bento, and sprinkle on some white sesame seeds.
- Ginger Stir-fry For Bentos. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143394-a-classic-shogayaki-pork-ginger-bento
- Beef Rolls For Bentos. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143398-beef-wrapped-green-beans-for-bento
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp and cucumber salad for bentos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com