Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sig’s light tomato and shallot stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig’s Light Tomato and Shallot Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sig’s Light Tomato and Shallot Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sig’s light tomato and shallot stew using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig’s Light Tomato and Shallot Stew:
- Get 4-5 shallots, cut into thick rings
- Get 2-3 ripe medium to large tomatoes, chopped
- Take 2 red peppers, chopped
- Get 4 elongated new baby potatoes, cut into chunks
- Make ready 3 vegetable or chicken stock cubes
- Get 1 small carton passata with basil (tomato sauce)
- Get 1/2 tube tomato paste or puree
- Take 2-3 chopped sun dried tomatoes chopped
- Prepare For soup seasoning I use
- Make ready to taste Freshly chopped or dry ground garlic
- Get Good pinch paprika powder
- Make ready Pinch cayenne pepper
- Prepare Pinch salt or saltflakes
- Make ready Few sprigs fresh coriander
- Prepare You can add either browned off meat or tofu to taste
- Get or try a fish that keeps together rather than flaking apart,
- Prepare add fish towards, the end but add meat at earlier stage
Instructions to make Sig’s Light Tomato and Shallot Stew:
- Cut shallots into rings chop the pepper, add a little oil to soften them on a shallow heat. Add the stock cubes and chopped potatoes, add about 250 ml of water. Bubble away for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In the meantime add flour to your meat or tofu, brown this of slightly.
- Add the browned meat to the stew if using cook for 20 minutes on low heat adding more water if needed as not to burn or for the stew not to set on bottom of pan. Then add all the tomato ingredients, season the soup. Cook until meat is tender. If using fish add this only about 15 or 20 minutes before serving. Remember to add fluid and adjust the seasoning as and how you like it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sig’s light tomato and shallot stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com