Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken fajitas – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Order Fajita Chicken online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Add Schwan’s Meats to Your Favorite Slow Cooker Recipe for an Easy and Delicious Meal.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajitas – slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 cup salsa of choice
- Prepare 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Take 2 bell peppers, sliced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp. each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp. each smoked paprika, salt
- Take 1/4 tsp. each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Take Juice from 1 lime
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. NOTE: If you find that there is too much liquid, you can remove till there is a desired amount before serving. Assemble Fajitas to your liking – we recommend topping with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole! This slow cooker chicken fajitas recipe produces spicy, tender chicken.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low.
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours.
- Once it’s ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice.
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow cooker then pour over chopped tomatoes. Season with cumin, chilli flakes, salt, and pepper. Slow cooker fajita chicken is perfect served as classic fajitas. Serve them in corn or flour tortillas with your favorite toppings. Choose between guacamole , salsa, cheese, cilantro, lime juice, sour cream, sliced jalapenos or avocado.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajitas – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com