Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick beef shepherd pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Beef Shepherd Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Quick Beef Shepherd Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Shepherd’s Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Shepherd’s pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick beef shepherd pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Prepare 1 lb 80/20 or higher Ground Beef
- Get 1/2 large Zucchini
- Take 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 what ever other veggies you have
- Get 1 I used fresh corn
- Take 1 stalk celery
- Make ready 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1 packages instant potatoes /make your own
- Make ready salt n pepper
- Make ready pinch ground cumin & coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp chili flakes
Browned meat smothered in rich mashed potatoes with your favorite vegetables. This easy Shepherd’s Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Cottage Pie uses ground beef, while Shepherd’s Pie uses ground lamb. I called this recipe Shepherd’s Pie.
Instructions to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don’t over cook
- While that’s cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes
But, I wrote the recipe so that you could use ground beef or ground lamb. I typically use ground beef because it is widely available. But, for a special occasion, like St. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. For those who don’t know the difference, both Shepherd’s and Cottage Pies are made with meat, gravy, and usually Every Shepherd’s Pie I’ve ever been served, except those I’ve had in the UK, have been made with beef, and when I was doing research for this post, no.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick beef shepherd pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com