Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, masala wedge fries with arabic cinnamon tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea is something which I have loved my entire life.
How to make Homemade Masala French Fries by kitchen with Amna. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Crispy Potato Finger Chips with Masala. And that is exactly what Masala Chai is -black tea infused with fragrant spices, typically served with The base of the Masala Chai is typically black tea.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook masala wedge fries with arabic cinnamon tea using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea:
- Make ready For wedge fries
- Take small or medium Potatoes
- Get Hot water for soaking potatoes..
- Make ready vinegar
- Take Oil for deep frying
- Prepare olive or cooking oil for seasoning
- Get sesame seeds
- Prepare chaat masala
- Prepare smoked paprika or simple one
- Get garlic powder
- Get Italian seasoning herbs
- Get (You can use any type of herb by your choice)
- Prepare Tea ingredients
- Take water (3 servings)
- Get cinnamon stick
- Prepare cinnamon powder
- Make ready to green cardemom powder
- Make ready loose black tea
- Make ready Sugar as per taste
- Get Lemon as per choice
- Take (I’ve added lemon juice)
Drain the salt water well and lightly pat dry. Lamb, cooked with onions, garlic and ginger in a rich, spiced sauce (gf). Cod fried in a spiced chickpea batter served along with shoestring fries, spicy Indian pico, vindaloo aioli and a All tacos are served on a corn tortilla with spicy Indian pico, vindaloo aioli and a wedge of lime (gf). Crispy Masala French Fries is an spicy Indian style Potato French Fries recipe made by mixing thinly cut potatoes with corn starch,spices and are deep fried.
Instructions to make Masala wedge fries with Arabic cinnamon tea:
- Peel and wash the potatoes into 4 or 6 pieces…… Wash thoroughly to clean it’s starch…take a bowl and add hot water and vinegar and soak the wedges for 10 minutes only
- Strain water from wedges…Now in a frying pan heat oil and on medium heat cook the wedges… until light brown…or check bubbles in oil….while bubbles will be decreases as shown in the picture… it’s time to take out wedges…..
- Now it’s a very important part…press each wedge with bottom of the steel glass or bowl… bottom’s surface shud b plain…..press slowly with gentle hands…..it will be done easily….
- When done all…again fry them on high flame until golden brown and crispy….take out in a tray on absorbing paper…
- Now in a separate frying pan add oil, add all spices and fry little on slow flame then toss in fries…… turned off the heat…toss well.. ready to serve with ketchup or any dip and with tea
- Now make tea….in a steel pan pour 4 cups of water add sugar as per taste and cinnamon stick and bring to boil. W
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes only then….add cinnamon powder… cardemom powder and loose black tea.and turn off the heat and cover…and cover it for 30 seconds….
- Strain in a cup and serve with lemon…and fries…
Fry the fries till they become gold in color all around, turn the fries a few times while frying. Remove masala fries from oil and place on paper towel. Revamp the classic french fries recipes, by preparing Masala French Fries. Loaded with spicy and scrumptious flavors, this snack recipe will be a great way to treat your taste buds to a enticing meal. Perfect to be served with a pipping hot cup of tea or coffee, this easy-to-make recipe will be an instant.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food masala wedge fries with arabic cinnamon tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com