Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken cacciatore w/ pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
Rao’s will take your Chicken Cacciatore to the next level with our Roasted Garlic Sauce. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken cacciatore w/ pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta:
- Get large boneless chicken breasts (or your fave type of chicken)
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare salt
- Get ground black pepper
- Prepare diced green bell pepper
- Take diced red bell pepper
- Prepare diced onion
- Take can crushed tomatoes
- Take basil
- Get dried oregano
- Get bay leaf
- Take Ronzoni rotelle pasta (or your fave pasta)
I received Raving Reviews for this dish! This chicken cacciatore recipe is just the right solution for you when you need an easy dinner on demand. If you’re looking for a stress-free weeknight meal for yourself, I’ve got just the thing for you. This one-pot chicken cacciatore pasta takes minimal planning and time to create, plus it tastes great!
Instructions to make Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta:
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat on stove. Salt and pepper chicken then brown in pan on Med High, a few minutes on both sides.
- While chicken browns, set Instant Pot to Sauté setting. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, peppers and onions to pot. Sauté until soft and brown.
- Add chicken to Instant Pot. Pour over the 1/2 can of tomatoes. Add oregano and bay leaf. Stir well.
- Close and lock the lid. Cancel the Sauté setting. Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- While chicken cooks, boil water for pasta. Add salt and cook until soft. Add butter and basil to noodles when ready.
- Once pressure cooking is complete, let sit 5-10 minutes, then Quick Release. Add basil to pot. Serve chicken and sauce atop noodles. Delish!
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients and instructions/ In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano ; Dredge the chicken in the mixture ; Brown the chicken. Saute the onions, carrots, and peppers. Add the chicken back to the skillet and garnish. Chicken Cacciatore is one of those timeless dishes that everyone just loves!. Juicy chicken thighs are cooked in a flavorful tomato sauce with bell peppers, mushrooms, onions and served over pasta for the perfect meal.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken cacciatore w/ pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com