Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, black rice futomaki rolls with wasabi stems. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black Rice Futomaki Rolls with Wasabi Stems is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Black Rice Futomaki Rolls with Wasabi Stems is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have black rice futomaki rolls with wasabi stems using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Rice Futomaki Rolls with Wasabi Stems:
- Make ready 180 ml Black rice
- Make ready 180 ml Mochi rice
- Take 1 stalk Wasabi stem
- Prepare 1 White sesame seeds
- Take 8 leaves Shiso leaves
- Take 4 sheets Toasted nori seaweed
- Prepare A
- Make ready 20 grams Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 grams Seaweed salt (or salt)
Steps to make Black Rice Futomaki Rolls with Wasabi Stems:
- Measure the black rice and mochi rice.
- Wash the rice, add to the rice cooker along with the proper amount of water, and let it sit for an hour (optional).
- Mix A into the freshly cooked rice, julienne the wasabi stem and shiso leaves, and roll up.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food black rice futomaki rolls with wasabi stems recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com