Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cabbage mochi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cabbage Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cabbage Mochi is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cabbage mochi using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Mochi:
- Get Cabbage
- Make ready pieces Pre-cut mochi
- Prepare Sugar
- Make ready Sake
- Get and 1/2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Prepare and 1/2 tablespoons Oil for frying
Instructions to make Cabbage Mochi:
- Roughly chop the cabbage into 3-cm square pieces. Thinly slice the core, as with preparation for stir-fried vegetables.
- Toast or microwave the mochi to soften.
- Stir-fry the cabbage in a greased frying pan.
- When the cabbage becomes soft, add the sugar, sake, and soy sauce.
- Combine the softened mochi and the stir-fried cabbage inside the frying pan to finish. It goes quite well with shichimi spice.
- Toasting the mochi makes the dish rather fragrant. Traditionally, freshly pounded mochi is used, but our family prefers to use toasted mochi.
- You could also mix in some mirin if you prefer it sweet. Since everyone has different taste preferences, adjust the seasoning to taste.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cabbage mochi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com