Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki glazed salmon donburi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki glazed salmon donburi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Get 125-250 g precooked sticky jasmine rice, (depends on appetite),
- Get 1 fillet of salmon, skin left on,
- Make ready 1 small-medium carrot grated,
- Make ready 20 g precooked baby broad beans, left to cool,
- Prepare 2 spring onions, chopped,
- Prepare 1.5 tsp Teriyaki sauce, (I used ‘Lee Kum Lee’ brand),
- Make ready Half a red chilli, sliced finely, seeds removed,
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Make ready 1 small pinch of salt
- Prepare Coconut oil spray
- Get To garnish:
- Take Nigella seeds
Steps to make Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Donburi:
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small baking tray with foil and spray the foil with coconut oil spray. This is to prevent the salmon from sticking. Place the salmon onto the oiled foil skin side up. Spray the top of the salmon with some oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and glaze the skin and sides of the fish with 1tsp of teriyaki sauce. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes.
- When the salmon is almost ready, prepare the donburi. Reheat the cooked jasmine rice and place into the base of the bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and the light soy sauce. Next pile up the grated carrot on one side. Add the broad beans neatly into the bowl again in a pile. Repeat with the spring onion.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze it with the remaining Teriyaki sauce. Slice it up and lay it into the bowl. Sprinkle over the chillies and finally garnish with some nigella seeds. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki glazed salmon donburi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com