Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spinach stuffed sushi rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Check out our Seasoned Spinach Sushi for a healthy and easy recipe. Click here to find out exactly how to start cooking this tonight! Cook the sushi rice according to the packet instructions.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach stuffed sushi rolls using 11 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls:
- Get 1 1/2 cup short rice
- Get 1 tbspn butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup white wine or vinegar
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 bowl chopped spinach
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- Take 1 tbsp chopped yellow bell pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated cheese
- Get 2 tbsp finely chopped walnuts
- Make ready 1 tsp chat masala
I’m Denis welcome to YUM YUM COOK. We provide you daily meal ideas. Try cooking these yourself with the recipe provided in the video description. The Spinach Sushi Roll recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable!
Instructions to make Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls:
- Wash the rice and take a big vessel and boil it.
- Water should not be left in the rice when done and it should be thick too.
- When rice is done and cooked then add butter in it.
- On the other hand take a small bowl and add white wine, salt and sugar in it.
- Mix it well till the sugar is dissolved.
- When the sugar is dissolved properly then pour it in the boiled rice.
- Mix it very well and properly.
- Flame should be switched off and let it cool down.
- On the other hand take a kadhai and heat it.
- Now add bell peppers and chopped spinach.
- Mix it and then add chopped walnuts.
- Mix it very well and then sprinkle the chat masala and again mix it.
- Mixture should be dry but moist, so evaporate all the excess of water by stirring it continously.
- Now when it is dry add grated cheese and mix it properly.
- After that take a big cling wrap and keep it on the counter.
- Now spread the cooked rice on the cling wrap evenly.
- Now stuff the spinach mixture into the cooked rice.
- Now with the help of cling wrap fold the rice spread mixture carefully till the end.
- Likewise make all.
- To set these Sushi rolls,keep these Sushi rolls in the room temperature or in the fridge for ten mins.
- After ten mins cut these Spinach stuffed Sushi rolls by removing the cling wrap.
- Now here our Spinach stuffed Sushi rolls are ready to eat.
- Before serving, you can microwave also for 2 or 3 mins to make it little bit warm.
Moisten hands with water and vinegar and top nori with rice. Press firmly and top rice with some of the spinach mixture. Carefully roll up and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Also called Philly Rolls and Japanese Bagel Rolls, these tasty homemade sushi rolls are super simple and only require a few ingredients to make! This roll is an ode to a fresh lox bagel and we can’t get enough of it dunked in soy sauce and Sriracaha!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spinach stuffed sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com