Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spoon the potato mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with the cheese and the remaining thyme. Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Spinach – Easy peasy individual baked eggs with garlicky sautéed mushrooms and wilted spinach. Serve for breakfast, lunch or dinner with lots of buttered toast!
Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Make ready 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Make ready 8-10 oz baby bell mushrooms, washed and sliced
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fresh Thyme leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper,
- Prepare 4 extra large or jumbo eggs
- Get 1/4 cup shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Gruyere)
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Take 1-2 Tbsp heavy cream or whole milk
Bake until the egg whites are set. The mushrooms are the stars of the show here, so choose them well. It’s best to use large, firm portobello mushrooms. You don’t want them too flat (or the egg will spill) nor too deep (or the egg will take forever to cook).
Steps to make Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Melt the butter in a medium oven proof pan over medium high heat. When the butter is foaming, add the mushrooms and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic and the thyme in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Using the back of your spoon, make 4 wells in the mushrooms and crack an egg into each. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with both cheeses and drizzle cream or milk on top. Transfer these pan to the oven and bake until the whites are set, but yolks are runny – about 6-8 minutes.
- Note, also works well with sauteed spinach in place of mushrooms.
This had way too much Italian seasoning for us and I even cut it way back. Also I would cook the mushrooms and onions in a separate pan and then just fold them into the eggs with the cheese at the end. The mushrooms scrambled with the eggs gave the eggs a muddy color. Beat eggs, milk, parsley, and salt in a cup. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked eggs with mushrooms and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com