Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, #vegan sushi! 🍣🍙. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook #vegan sushi! 🍣🍙 using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙:
- Prepare 300 g Sushi Rice
- Make ready 100 ml Rice Wine Vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 bag Nori Sheets
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Take 1/2 Cucumber
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion
- Prepare 1 Avocado
- Make ready 1/2 Red Pepper
- Take To Taste, Pickled Ginger
- Make ready To Taste, Wasabi
- Get For the dipping sauce
- Make ready 25 ml Rice Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 50 ml Soy Sauce
- Take 15 g Pickled Ginger, finely chopped
- Get To roll
- Prepare 1 Sushi Rolling Matt
- Get 1 Small Bowl of Cold Water
Instructions to make #Vegan Sushi! 🍣🍙:
- Cook the rice, with the vinegar, sugar and salt until sticky. Drain and leave to cool.
- Chop the veggies into batons and strips (including the spring onion).
- On your rolling mat place a sheet of Nori shiny side down. Place about 2-3 tablespoons of rice in the centre of the sheet and press out evenly into a 1cm thick rectangle. Dipping your fingertips in the water will help to keep them clean. At the side of the Nori furthest away from you leave about 1 inch of it uncovered with rice.
- Lay your chosen ingredients out in a strip on top of the rice closest to you. Add some ginger and wasabi (to taste). Brush the uncovered end of Nori with some water from the bowl.
- Lift the mat closest to you and tuck the ingredients into the roll. Apply pressure whilst you roll up the sushi, you can roll the mat back and forth to make the sushi into a more circular roll. Roll tightly.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Use a sharp knife to cut the sushi into 1 1/2 inch pieces. You can also wrap the rolls in clingfilm and cut them through that (it’s a bit easier).
- To make the sauce finely dice the ginger, then mix with the rice vinegar and soy sauce. You could also serve with some wasabi.
- Eat and enjoy! 🍙🍣🍘🍚🥢😋
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food #vegan sushi! 🍣🍙 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com