Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple crock pot roast with gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple crock pot roast with gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy:
- Make ready 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom w/ Roasted Garlic Soup
- Take 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Get 1 packages dry onion soup mix
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped jalapeño pepper slices (from a jar)
- Get 1 4-5 lb chuck tender roast
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1 (optional) peeled potato chunks
- Take 1 (optional) baby carrots
Steps to make Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy:
- Add the soups and dry onion soup mix to your crock pot. Stir to mix. (No need to dirty a bowl that will have to wash ☺)
- Chop the jalapeño slices. Sprinkle on top of soup mix.
- Salt and pepper the roast. Set on top of soup mixes and peppers.
- Cover and cook 10 hrs on low setting.
- To make this a full meal I add potato chunks and baby carrots 4 hrs into the cooking time. Then cover and continue to cook on low 6 more hrs.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple crock pot roast with gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com