Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 is something that I have loved my whole life.
The channels you actually enjoy don’t always intentionally appear. Katsu – Chicken Katsu, Tonkatsu (pork), and Gyukatsu(beef) all work for this recipe and can be If you are using leftover chicken katsu, you can skip ahead a few steps, but Katsudon turns out best if Donburi (丼) is a type of large ceramic bowl usually used to serve rice or noodles. This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu – Japanese style fried chicken.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙 using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙:
- Make ready Noodle Ingredients
- Make ready Chow mein noodles
- Make ready 2 chicken breast, pounded thin-ish
- Make ready 2 cups shredded napa cabbage (I used regular cabbage today)
- Take 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- Make ready 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- Make ready 1 shredded carrot
- Get 1.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Take 2 eggs beaten
- Prepare 1.5 cup flour
- Take 3/4 cup oil for frying
- Get Lime (optional)
- Make ready Katsu sauce/drizzle
- Get 2 tbsp ketchup
- Make ready 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp hoisin
- Take 1.5 tsp oyster sauce
- Get .5 tsp water (to loosen it up a bit)
- Take .5 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Prepare Noodle Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp hoisin
- Prepare 1 tsp sriracha
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame oil
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Take 2 tbsp water
- Prepare 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
- Prepare .5 tsp chili oil
- Take 1 tbsp brown sugar
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chicken Katsu – Japanese fried chicken cutlet with panko bread crumbs. Can You Bake Chicken Katsu Technically, you can bake, but the end result is not the same as deep-fried. Mix all the ingredients for the Katsu Sauce in a bowl, stir to mix well.
Instructions to make 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙:
- Mix all the ingredients for the katsu sauce and set aside
- Mix together ingredients for the noodle sauce and set aside
- Beat chicken breast thin,season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, the in your 2 heated eggs, then into your panko breadcrumbs (set aside 5 min just to allow breadcrumbs time to meet the chicken and become friends lol)
- In a large wok, fill with water.. bring to boil and boil your noodles for 5 min. Drain the noodles in colander and let sit while you cook the veg.
- In large pan, add oil and brown your chicken breast on both sides, cook through OR you can finish cooking the chicken through by placing in a 400°F oven for 10 min to ensure chicken is cooked through.
- In the screaming hot wok (the one you used for noodles above), add 1/4 of your noodle sauce and toss in all your veggies. Cook veggies for 5-8 min (cook through but still remaining crisp)
- Toss your noodles into the wok. Add the remaining of your noodle sauce and toss.so.that everything is combined cooking for another 5 min or so.
- To serve: place noodles in a bowl, cut up your chicken breast into slices. Top/ drizzle with as much katsu sauce as you want and ENJOY♡♡ *** I squeezed a little bit of fresh lime juice on mine just for that citrus hit… optional but recommended ***
Chicken katsu, fried chicken cutlets, are an obsession for chef Roy Choi of Kogi BBQ in Los Angeles. The simple recipe is made with only five. Both lager and sparkling wine pair well with fried chicken because their crispness cuts through the richness. Serve this katsu with Kona Brewing Co.’s. Try this recipe for Katsudon, a popular Japanese bowl dish of tonkatsu, or breaded deep-fried pork, and eggs in a sweet and salty broth over rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com