Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetable pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy & super quick to make for a meal. This detailed step by step recipe post will teach you how to make. Called by various names such as pilaf or pulav, veg pulao is one of the most common rice dishes in India, the other being Veg Biryani.
Vegetable pulao is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Vegetable pulao is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegetable pulao using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable pulao:
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 inch cinnamon
- Make ready 4 cloves
- Make ready 3 pods cardamom
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 onion sliced
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 chilli slit
- Get 1 potato cubed
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp peas
- Take 1 carrot chopped
- Prepare 10 florets cauliflower
- Get 10-12 cubes paneer
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp mint leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 2 cups basmati rice soaked 20 minutes
- Get 4 cups water
This is one of the most liked rice varieties and loved by everyone including children. the veg pulao recipe is very simple and easy to make, yet some tips and suggestions while making this vegetable pulao. firstly, i have used basmati rice, which makes it a perfect combination. but the other. Vegetable Pulao-How to make Vegetable Pulao. Open the cooker, after the pressure subsides. Hot steaming pulao is ready to be served with side dish of your choice.
Steps to make Vegetable pulao:
- Take a pressure cooker, heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf and stir.
- Now add chopped onion followed by ginger garlic paste and chilli.
- Now add chopped vegetables and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soaked basmati rice (without water)and saute gently. – now add 4 cups of water – Stir gently and in the end add paneer cubes.
- Mix gently – Add Coriander and mint leaves and close the lid of the cooker
- Keep it on high flame and give one whistle – Switch off the gas and let the pressure release on it’s own
- Open the lid and serve hot pulao with raita
For the Vegetable pulao recipe, we will first rinse the rice under running water. Make this delicious mixed vegetable pulao/pulav in Instant Pot with homemade pulao masala! Be it for a quick meal or potluck or weekend brunch; this rice will surely be a crowd-pleaser. It is one of the easiest rice recipes that make for a wholesome meal. It is quick and has many variations like peas pulao, mushroom pulao, paneer pulao etc.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegetable pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com