Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spinach dip and pita toasts. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
For the dip: Drain spinach and press out as much water as possible. Combine the spinach, jalapenos, onions, tomatoes, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and half and half in a medium bowl and mix well. The perfect do it yourself Spinach Dip!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spinach dip and pita toasts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts:
- Take 1 tbsp chopped jalapeños
- Take 3/4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Take 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Make ready 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- Take 2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare 1/3 cup half and half
- Get 2 tsp lemon pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Take 6 pita bread loaves
Serve warm with pita toasts (below). This hot spinach dip is a blend of cooked spinach, three types of cheese and seasonings, all baked together to melted cheesy perfection. An easy make-ahead party snack that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. Grab the pita chips, but beware—everyone is going to want you to share this crowd-pleasing dip.
Instructions to make Spinach Dip and Pita Toasts:
- In medium bowl, mix first seven ingredients together.
- Pour into a buttered oven-proof dish.
- Bake 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
- For pita toasts (last four ingredients), in saucepan, stir lemon pepper and cumin into melted butter.
- Halve pita breads; with tip of knife, open up each half into 2 pieces. Cut each piece into a triangle shape.
- Dip into butter mixture and place on broiler pan. Broil until crisp.
- Serve warm with dip. Enjoy!
These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are a great appetizer or even filling enough for a meal. I know it’s been a while. With the New Year comes new resolutions and ALL of the healthy eating which isn’t exactly what shows up a lot on this blog. White Bean Dip with Seasoned Pita ChipsTraveling PhotoBlogger. olive oil, olive oil, black pepper, black Creamy Spinach Artichoke DipMamaGourmand. Add the cream cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and lemon zest and season with Tabasco.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach dip and pita toasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com