Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, miso squid rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miso Squid Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Miso Squid Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have miso squid rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Prepare Squid Rings
- Get Onion *thinly sliced
- Prepare Cabbage Leaves *cut into strips
- Get Carrot *cut into strips
- Get *Other Suggestions: Bok Choy, Wom Bok, Shiitake, Shimeji, Black Fungus, Spinach, etc
- Get Oil
- Get serving Freshly Cooked Rice
- Prepare Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Take Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Make ready grated Ginger
- Prepare & 1/2 tablespoons Miso
- Take Sake (Rice Wine)
- Prepare Mirin
- Make ready Sugar *optional
Steps to make Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. *Note: Sugar is optional, but you may wish to add it for extra sweetness.
- Add Squid Rings to the marinade, stir to combine, and set aside. While Squid Rings are being marinated, prepare vegetables.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, and cook vegetables. When the vegetables are cooked, add the Squid Rings with marinade all at once, and cook until the Squid Rings are cooked and the sauce is thickened.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the squid & vegetables mixture. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food miso squid rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com