Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom:
- Prepare 1 wholemeal bap
- Make ready 1 small chicken fillet
- Make ready 1 red pepper
- Take 1/2 baby gem lettuce
- Get 1 portobello mushroom
- Get Handful basil
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 30 ml olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare Sea salt
- Take 1 tbsp good quality houmous
- Take Black pepper
Steps to make Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom:
- Peel the skin off the mushroom
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and brush the mushroom with it. Season with sea salt.
- Brush the pepper with the olive oil
- On the preheated Bbq place the pepper skin up and mushroom skin down. Cook it using indirect method on medium heat for about 15 min. The skin on the pepper should start to seperate.
- Cool down the peppers little bit and using fingers take the skin off.
- Cut the chicken fillet in 2 thin slices
- Chop up basil and garlic fine. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix it up
- Cover chicken fillets with it
- Cook the chicken fillet directly on BBQ on medium/ high temparature. Cook it for about 5 – 6 minutes from both sides
- When chicken is almost ready toast the bap and heat up mushroom and peppers. Cut the core ot of the lettuce and place directly on the Bbq
- Spread the bottom of the bap with houmous. Place chargrilled lettuce on it. Make next layers of the chicken fillet, mushroom and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com