Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 🥙🌯pita bread🌯🥙. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 🥙🌯pita bread🌯🥙 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙:
- Prepare 250 g all-purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp yeast
- Take 2 tsp olive oil
- Take 1/2 cup (125 ml) lukewarm water (extra for kneading)
Steps to make 🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙:
- Add the yeast and sugar into125 ml of lukewarm water, mix and allow to stand for 10 minutes. – In a large bowl add the flour, salt, oil and the yeast mixture. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for at least 5 minutes use electric mixer or by hand. – Place the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and put in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knock it back. Cut the dough into 4 or 6 equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball cook on a non-stick skillet, pan. – – #OR
- Preheat the oven with a baking tray inside to 210°C (410°F) fan oven / 230°C (450°F) conventional oven. – Roll half of the balls out into ovals about 5mm (¼”) thick. Place them on the pre-heated baking tray and bake for 4-5 minutes until they are puffed up and starting to go brown. – Place the cooked pitas on a cooling rack. Roll out and bake the remaining dough balls.
- #Notes: – – You can make the pitas bigger by dividing the dough into 4 pieces instead of 6. – – Eat fresh or freeze them for later!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 🥙🌯pita bread🌯🥙 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com