Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, inari-mochi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Inari-Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Inari-Mochi is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Inari Ōkami (Japanese: 稲荷大神), also called Ō-Inari (大稲荷), is the Japanese kami of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto. /inari mochi. Made of vinegared rice tucked inside deep-fried tofu pockets, Inari Sushi is the easiest sushi to make at home. It can be vegetarian and vegan-friendly too!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have inari-mochi using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Inari-Mochi:
- Get Round mochi (if using square mochi, use 2/3)
- Get pieces Aburaage (cut in half if large)
- Prepare Sugar
- Make ready Mirin
- Get Soy sauce
Some content is for members only, please sign up to see all content. Mochi is Japanese sticky rice cake used both in savory and sweet dishes. Mochi is usually made from sweet rice (also called Mochi rice) cooked and pounded until it becomes a paste that is very sticky. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Mochi animated GIFs to your conversations.
Instructions to make Inari-Mochi:
- If the toothpick is long, the aburaage may tear, so cut off each end with kitchen scissors. Using a piece of kanpyo to tie the ends would be even better!
- Open up the aburaage so that they become pouches. Pour boiling water over to drain the oil, and stuff with the mochi. Secure closed with a tooth pick. (See Hints.)
- If the toothpick is long the aburaage bag may tear, so cut off each end with kitchen scissors. Using a piece of kanpyo to tie it up would be even better!
- Put the stuffed pouches in a pot, add 500 ml of water and bring to a boil.
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the sugar and mirin. When it comes to a boil turn the heat down to low, and put in a small lid that sits right on top of the contents of the pan (otoshibuta or drop lid). Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Turn the pan as shown in the photo halfway through, and simmer for another 5 minutes. If you let the sugar penetrate slowly, the mochi won’t get hard easily.
- Take the drop lid out and add the soy sauce. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or so. Be careful not to let it burn!! (If there’s too much liquid, reduce slightly).
- If you want the mochi to be even meltier when cool, cut each mochi in 4 pieces, use 8 pieces of aburaage, and the same amount of flavoring ingredients.
Share the best GIFs now >>>. Mochi, or Japanese rice cakes, is one of Japan’s favorite foods. Here are ten of the absolute best mochi recipes that you have to try for yourself. Pirince uzun süre dövülerek kıvam verilmesiyle yapılan bu tatlının kıvamı lokum gibi oluyor. Zaman zaman içine dondurma ya da meyve koyup kapatılıyor.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food inari-mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com