Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brad’s kefta kabobs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad’s kefta kabobs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Brad’s kefta kabobs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Kefta kabobs do involve a little prep work – but this was all done well before my company arrived. I served these flavorful kefta kabobs with LOTS of tzatziki sauce, a simple salad, pitas, hummus, feta. Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad’s kefta kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad’s kefta kabobs:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 lb ground lamb
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Get 1 tsp each garlic powder, Chile powder, cumin, sea salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Prepare .5 oz chopped cilantro
- Take .5 oz chopped fresh mint leaves
- Make ready Hummus
- Take Thin sliced shallots
- Make ready Thin sliced tomato
- Take Crumbled goat cheese
- Prepare Pita flatbread or naan bread
These lamb kabobs are delicious and unique. Kefta, more often spelled kofta, is a family of spiced, seasoned ground beef, chicken, pork, or lamb, sometimes popular throughout the Middle East as well as the Indian subcontinent, the Balkans. All Reviews for Lamb Kefta (Lebanese Lamb Kabobs). Be careful not to overcook or the meat may.
Instructions to make Brad’s kefta kabobs:
- Mix meat, spices, cilantro, and mint in a lg mixing bowl. Form into thin long patties. Grill over charcoal until cooked.
- In a hot dry pan cook bread on each side until warm and soft.
- Spread plenty of hummus on bread. Top with shallot, tomato, and goat cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Must see kefta kabob recipe !!!! Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Lamb Kefta Kabob (chicken Kefta) – Taste In Mediterranean. Yet these kefta brochettes, from Jeff Koehler’s Morocco, come together in the time it takes the charcoal to ash over, and are What Worked: The texture of these kefta were phenomenal, incredibly juicy. Use it to make grilled kefta kebabs or for shaping into patties, logs or meatballs to cook stove top or in the oven.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food brad’s kefta kabobs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com