Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, laccha onion salad | onion ring salad | dhaba style pyaz ka salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Laccha onion salad is a very easy sidedish for roti. It is spicy. tangy and really packs a punch. You dont need any other sidedish when you have this.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook laccha onion salad | onion ring salad | dhaba style pyaz ka salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad:
- Prepare medium size onion
- Get chilli(I used Jalepeno)
- Make ready red chilli powder
- Get cumin powder
- Get salt
- Prepare chaat masala
- Get garam masala
- Take oil(Optional)
- Get lemon juice
This side dish of laccha onion salad filled with eclectic flavours and spices, is the best thing to enhance and complete our meal. Spiced laccha pyaz is the ideal accompaniment for tandoori non-veg and veg snacks like chicken tikka, tandoori chicken, kebabs and paneer tikka. Now, with all of us practising quarantine to avoid Coronavirus, and. Laccha onion is a onion salad with spices in it.
Steps to make Laccha Onion Salad | Onion Ring Salad | Dhaba style Pyaz ka salad:
- Cut the medium size onion thinly slice. Same way cut the jalapeno or any chilli you like
- Put the onion rings in to the cold water for 2-3 minute.
- Meanwhile Add 1tsp oil in to the pan and cook the jalapeno for 1 minute. This step is optional.
- Remove the onion and put into the other bowl then add chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, Garam masala, chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Lastly add the cooked jalapeno and mix with your hands.
- Lachha onion ring salad is ready. You can eat with any type of side dish like biryani, barbecue, tandoori and any curries.
It can be enjoyed anytime i.e, lunch, dinner. It’s a combination of spices and lemon juice. Tangy, spicy and flavourful onion salad. Laccha pyaaz is the simplest Indian tandoori-style onion salad. Very often this is seen served on tandoori style dishes, on slowly cooked gravy or as a side to the giant batura and chole.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food laccha onion salad | onion ring salad | dhaba style pyaz ka salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com