Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker carrot ginger soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This slow cooker carrot and ginger soup is incredibly delicious as it blends two amazing flavors. By the time you serve this soup, it should be smooth, delicious, and have a lovely aroma. It has strong flavors of carrot, a slight hint of ginger, and is the perfect soup if you love the taste of carrot.
Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker carrot ginger soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup:
- Prepare 4-5 lbs carrots, roughly chopped up
- Make ready 1 medium onion, diced
- Get 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 2-3 tbsp freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger)
- Take 4-5 cups low sodium chicken stock/broth
- Make ready 1 cup coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half)
- Make ready Ground black pepper for taste
Slow Cooker Ginger Carrot Soup is a vegetarian soup that will fit beautifully into your plant-based vegan lifestyle. Bursting with the flavors of fresh vegetables, ginger, coconut milk and cilantro, our homemade carrot ginger soup recipe will please every palate. Let your crockpot do the cooking for you!. Cover and blend until smooth; return to cooker.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup:
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side.
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture.
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours.
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker.
Blend remaining soup mixture with remaining half of ingredients; return to cooker. Creamy, colorful and flavorful, this slow cooker curried carrot soup is comfort in a bowl. A great example of how easy and delicious it can be to slim. Lynn toned down the carrot flavor a bit by using some potatoes in the soup too. This is an easy soup to make.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker carrot ginger soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com