Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, miso-flavored chanko nabe (hot pot). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miso-flavored Chanko Nabe (Hot Pot) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Miso-flavored Chanko Nabe (Hot Pot) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have miso-flavored chanko nabe (hot pot) using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso-flavored Chanko Nabe (Hot Pot):
- Prepare [Miso broth]
- Prepare 1600 ml Dashi stock (kombu, bonito base)
- Take 1 clove/ piece each Garlic, ginger
- Take 1 cube 〇 Soup stock
- Make ready 50 ml 〇 Sake
- Get 6 tbsp 〇 Miso
- Take 50 ml 〇 Mirin
- Make ready 1 dash 〇 Salt
- Make ready [Tsukune]
- Get 300 grams Ground chicken
- Prepare 1 clove/ piece Garlic, Ginger (grated)
- Prepare 3 tbsp Japanese leeks (finely chopped)
- Get 1 small Egg
- Make ready 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Take 1 tbsp Miso
- Get 1 Sesame oil
- Get [Ingredients for the hot pot]
- Make ready 1 Salmon, cod, shrimp, crab
- Get 1 Cabbage, carrots, chives
- Get 1 Shimeji mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms
- Make ready 1 Tofu
Steps to make Miso-flavored Chanko Nabe (Hot Pot):
- [Prep the vegetables and fish] Cut the fish, vegetables, and tofu into bite-sized pieces. Crush the garlic and thinly slice the ginger. Make a cut in the center of the cabbage as shown in the photo and then cut into pieces of equal size.
- [Make the tsukune] Finely chop the Japanese leek and combine with all the ingredients for the tsukune. Knead well until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Add water and kombu to the pot and heat. When it starts to simmer and the kombu floats to the top, remove the kombu and add a dashi stock bag filled with bonito flakes, garlic and ginger. Bring to a boil again and simmer for 2 -3 minutes over low heat. Squeeze the liquid out of the dashi stock bag and remove. Add the 〇 seasonings.
- Lay the core pieces of cabbage in the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a boil and add the fish and vegetables. When cooked through, it’s done. Enjoy! The tsukune mixture can be dropped into the pot with a spoon while the broth is boiling.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food miso-flavored chanko nabe (hot pot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com