Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked mussakhan on bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Mussakhan on bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Mussakhan on bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Nestle chicken back into skillet, skin side up, and transfer to oven. Scatter the torn bread along the bottom. Sprinkle the remaining chicken stock over the bread.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked mussakhan on bread using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mussakhan on bread:
- Make ready 4 pounds drum sticks chicken
- Make ready 3 pounds onions
- Get 3/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 3 tablespoon sumac
- Take 1 tablespoon each
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Salt
- Get Paprika
- Take 16 oz whole wheat flour tortilla or pita bread
- Prepare For chicken broth one tablespoon of
- Prepare 1 stick cinnamon
- Prepare Salt
- Get black Pepper
- Prepare Anistar
- Make ready leaves Bay
- Prepare Cloves
- Make ready Coriander seed
- Get 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Take Dry lemon ground
- Make ready Cumin seed
Among Palestinians, mussakhan is a beloved roast chicken dish, at once energetic and comforting In this recipe, adapted from Yasmin Khan’s “Zaitoun: Recipes From the Palestinian Kitchen,” you’ll rub chicken thighs and drumsticks with spices, painting the skin a sumac-stained fuchsia Marinate the meat with red onion for a few hours before roasting them in the oven, where the onions. Musakhan is sometimes referred to as a national dish of Palestine. It is simple, comforting, uses few ingredients, yet complex and captivating in taste. Caramelized onions, tart sumac, olive oil, spices, crunchy pine nuts and roasted chicken on flatbread, makes this recipe a true winner.
Instructions to make Baked Mussakhan on bread:
- Wash chicken add to the pan cook with 4tablespoon of olive oil for five minutes let it get some color then add all the spices and cook some more after 10 minutes add 4 cups of hot water cook for half hour
- Slice all the onions add to the pan with 1/2 cup olive oil and cook to get it soft about 20 minutes in the end add salt sumac paprika
- When the chicken is ready add on top the onions add 2 cups of chicken broth and cook for 10 minutes
- Get a baking tray ready dip all the bread at the sauce then place on tray spread the onions and chicken on top baked at 400 degrees for 10 minutes then broil for 5 minutes keep your eyes on it
- Crispy edges on the side
Musakhan is one of the most popular and traditional Palestinian recipes. It is usually prepared during the olive oil pressing season to celebrate freshly pressed oil but you can see it on the menu all year round in family gatherings and parties. Musakhan is all about fresh, simple ingredients allowed to shine. Good olive oil, tangy sumac,a… Mussakhan is a classic Palestinian dish traditionally laid out on a giant piece of bread, where the flavorful roasting juices laced with allspice, sumac, and cumin can be poured over the top. Traditionally, musakhan was made around the olive oil pressing season in October or November to celebrate (and gauge the quality of) the freshly pressed oil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked mussakhan on bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com