Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato and ground beef gratin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
Potato and Ground beef Gratin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Potato and Ground beef Gratin is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato and ground beef gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Ground beef Gratin:
- Take 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- Make ready 6 potatoes, boiled
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp pepper
- Get 3 stems of fresh Thyme
- Take 1/4 c finely chopped onion
- Take 3 Tbsp flour
- Get 3 cups milk
- Make ready 3 cups shedded cheese
- Get 3 Tbsp butter
Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture. In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper. If potatoes aren’t tender after total baking time, cover dish with aluminum foil and continue baking recipe, best, easy, ideas, potluck, casserole, potatoes, potato, cheese, cheesy, au gratin, scalloped, hamburger, beef.
Steps to make Potato and Ground beef Gratin:
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat.
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them.
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes.
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat.
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly.
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat.
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min.
Potatoes au Gratin is the ultimate potato recipe! French classic with layers of thinly sliced potato, cream, butter, garlic and cheese, you can’t go Potatoes au Gratin – forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French. Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring up to a boil. Cook, breaking up into smaller pieces, until meat is browned all.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato and ground beef gratin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com