Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This hearty garlic soup recipe takes all the health benefits of garlic to the next level. Roasted garlic adds savory sweetness along with flavorful (and healthful) chicken broth, onions. Garlic soup is a type of soup using garlic as a main ingredient.
Garlic soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook garlic soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic soup:
- Get 26 unpeeled garlic cloves to be roasted
- Make ready 18 peeled garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 onions medium size
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Prepare 4 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1/2 cup cooking cream
- Get 2 potatoes medium size (optional)
I really enjoyed this quick garlic soup. By cooking the garlic for a long time the flavor mellows out instead of the strong garlic taste. This garlic soup is a must in the winter. Skip a trip to the doctor’s office – it may help boost immunity against all those nasty bugs and makes a tasty dinner too!
Instructions to make Garlic soup:
- Using a baking tray,add unpeeled garlic cloves mixed with olive oil and black pepper cover with alamium foil and roast for 45 minutes at 160 degrees.
- When roasted garlic are ready,peel then and keep aside.
- In a soup pot add chopped onions,butter, olive oil, rosemary,stir together untill they pale.
- Add roasted garlic cloves and stir for 3 minutes
- Add ½ teaspoon black pepper,salt, chopped potato,and broth,cover the pot and leave at low heat for about 20 minutes,or untill potatoes and garlic are cooked.
- Blend all together with hand blender
- Add cooking cream,
- Also you can add ½ cup parmesan cheese (optional);it gives a great taste.
- Stir well,put at low heat for 10 minutes
- Serve hot with croutons bread
The garlic mellows as it simmers and works itself into something round and mild – not at all harsh or The following recipe reflects how I make this soup, with my notes/words. Potatoes are my favorite thickening agent for garlic soup, but it can also be thickened with a roux of flour and butter or with bread, the traditional. Česnečka (Czech Garlic Soup) is supposedly the number one cure for hangovers in the Czech Republic and elsewhere in Eastern Europe. This garlic soup, which is based on a Provençal recipe, requires a minimal number of the staples that I always have on hand. It calls for garlic; eggs; some sort of pasta; a green vegetable that can be as. You might expect this garlic soup recipe to be from the south of France where cooking with garlic is more common, but this delicious easy soup recipe comes from Arleux, which is in the north of France.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com