Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coriander and lemon hummus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coriander and Lemon Hummus is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Coriander and Lemon Hummus is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coriander and lemon hummus using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coriander and Lemon Hummus:
- Prepare 400 gm tinned chickpeas
- Take 1 lemon zested and juiced
- Take As needed Light olive oil
- Take To taste Salt
- Make ready Handful coriander leaves
- Get 1 Garlic clove
Steps to make Coriander and Lemon Hummus:
- Drain the chickpeas and reserve the liquid. Add the chickpeas to a blender with a crushed clove of garlic, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice and the coriander. Add about 1:4 cup of the reserved chickpea liquid.
- Blend on high and as the mix is blending slowly pour olive oil into the blender until you get a nice loose porridge consistency. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender. Once blended, taste the mix and add a tsp of fresh lemon zest, and salt and more lemon juice to taste. Serve topped with some freshly ground rock salt, coriander sprigs and a drizzle of lemon juice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coriander and lemon hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com