Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked cheese cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked cheese cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Baked cheese cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Looking for the Best Baked Cheesecake? Read Our In-Depth Guide Before You Buy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked cheese cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cheese cake:
- Take 200 g cream cheese (room temp)
- Make ready 70 g sugar
- Get 1 egg yolk (room temp)
- Prepare 100 g whole eggs (2 large eggs room temp)
- Get 115 ml fresh cream
- Prepare 5 g cake flour
The other is to bake your cheesecake until almost all the jiggle in the middle is gone then turn off your oven and leave it in there with the door slightly open. The gradual cool down helps to prevent cracking verses immediately putting it into the fridge. A cheesecake-like custard bakes over a layer of caramel in my attempt at making flan that tastes like cheesecake. Much to my (pleasant) surprise, I ended up with a flan-flavored cheesecake instead, thanks to the power of caramelized sugar.
Steps to make Baked cheese cake:
- Preheat oven 220′ celsius, prep 15cm pan align with baking paper
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar until soft and well combined
- Add 1 yolk, keep stirring with spatula or whisker until soft consistency
- In separate bowl beat 2 eggs with fork, slowly add to the cream cheese mixture in parts, slowly cream the whole mixture
- Add the fresh cream and keep stirring until everything is mixed (look for silky runny mixture) last step sift the cake flour into the cream cheese mixture stir/fold until well combined
- Pour the mixture into the pan, wrap the pan with foil and put it on baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or attend to the baking process because each oven have different character. Sometimes it takes more than 25 minutes to bake. Dont give up. Look for golden brown top and jiggly texture in the last baking process this is when you know your cake is done 🙂
- When finish, take out the cake let it cool in room temperature, after that take out the foil and put it in the fridge overnight before serving.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool. Stuffed with cheesecake and topped with caramel sauce, buttered graham cracker crumbs and walnuts–these upgraded baked apples are the ultimate autumn dessert. Cheese Cake Recipes Looking for cheesecake recipes? Find great tasting desserts like cheesecake recipes including chocolate cheesecakes, lemon cheesecakes, strawberry cheesecakes, and more cheesecake recipes and ideas. Since it contains dairy products, your no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com