Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy banana cream pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Banana Cream Pie – This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, and salt.
Easy banana cream pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy banana cream pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy banana cream pie:
- Make ready 2 boxes either vanilla or banana pudding
- Make ready 5 bananas
- Take 4 cups milk
- Get 2 Make your dough or premade frozen dough in the pan get the
- Make ready Whipped cream
Take, for example, banana cream pie. I used to make it with homemade pie crust and homemade pudding that literally took an hour of stirring over a. Instructions for Easy Banana Cream Pie: Start by making the instant banana cream pudding according to the instructions on the package. Stir completely and wait for it to set.
Steps to make Easy banana cream pie:
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit cook the pie dough for 11 mins
- You want to cool the pie crust fast so pop it in the fridge for a few mins and while that’s cooling start your filling
- Open the 2 pudding boxes and add the 4 cups of milk whisk till really firm
- Start getting out your pie crust from the fridge add 1 banana at the bottom of one then the other then add the pudding then whipped cream then the 3 bananas try to make it even with both crust so after you get a layer of pudding get bananas on then whipped cream then banana again and pudding and then whipped cream on top make sure everything is even and then put in fridge for a few hours to chill
This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. This Banana Cream Pie is made with a homemade pie crust, lots of fresh bananas and an extra special secret ingredient in the homemade custard filling! Banana Cream Pie Recipe. *This post is generously sponsored by Egg Farmers of Canada and I was compensated for my time in creating this. Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy banana cream pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com