Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki pork sushi rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Pork Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Teriyaki Pork Sushi Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki pork sushi rolls using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Pork Sushi Rolls:
- Make ready 540 ml Sushi rice
- Get 4 sheets Toasted nori seaweed
- Take 12 stick Imitation crab sticks
- Make ready 150 grams Spinach
- Prepare Teriyaki Pork
- Prepare 150 grams Pork belly sliced thinly
- Take 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 tbsp Mirin
- Take 1/2 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1 Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
- Take Thick fried omelette
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp Sake
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 pinch Salt
Steps to make Teriyaki Pork Sushi Rolls:
- Coat a pan with vegetable oil, heat, and saute the pork and garlic. Add soy sauce, sugar, and mirin, and saute until the broth evaporates.
- Crack an egg into a bowl, add sake, sugar, and salt, and mix thoroughly. Make the thick fried omelette with the mixture, and cut into 1.5 cm sticks (long and thin).
- Quickly blanch the spinach in salted hot water (not listed), drain in a sieve, rinse with cold water, and squeeze tightly.
- Spread out a sheet of nori seaweed on a sushi mat, and spread out 1/4 of the sushi rice thinly and evenly on top. Leave about 4 cm of seaweed for the overlap.
- Lay the egg, crab meat with a little space in between, and spinach at the front of the sushi roll. Squeeze a generous amount of mayonnaise in the space between the imitation crab and egg.
- Add the teriyaki pork on top of the squeezed mayonnaise, and roll it up.
- After rolling, wrap the roll in plastic wrap, and let sit for a while. I think it makes it more difficult for the roll to fall apart if you cut it through the plastic wrap.
- I heard that this tastes great with mustard-mayonnaise as well. That sounds nice! This is a tip from COOKPAD user “Mifu74”.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teriyaki pork sushi rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com