Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Making sourdough pita bread from a starter is very simple. It does take a long time, but it is so worth it. This recipe is a delicious use of sourdough starter.
Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter:
- Take 4 tbsp sourdough starter 1:1
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
A sourdough starter is how we cultivate the wild yeast in a form that we can use for baking. If you’re using the starter within the next few days, leave it out on the counter and continue discarding half and “feeding” it daily. If it will be longer before you use your starter, cover it tightly and place it in the fridge. Flour from the starter is not counted.
Steps to make Pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter:
- Feed your sourdough starter if it comes out from fridge. Let it grow/active in room temperature until it is double.
- Mix the starter with the flour and salt, add slowly the water while mixing. Probably you do not need all depends on your starter hydration.
- Mix and form it to a dough. Let it rest for 3 hours. It will be double in volume
- Portion the dough into five small dough. Let it rest 10 minutes.
- Dust your counter and flatten the dough into 1/2 cm thickness.
- Heat your pan with medium heat.
- Place the flatten pita on the pan. Bake it for 2 minutes each side. It will puff.
- Continue with the rest of dough. Serve it warm with curry.
This sourdough bread starter recipe shows how to make sourdough starter from scratch. SOURDOUGH STARTER: Using your starter slightly after it’s peak, will ensure your bread rises sufficiently. This could take more, or less, flour than is called for depending on the condition of your starter and the flour you. Use this sourdough starter recipe to make Friendship Bread. SOURDOUGH BANANA BREAD – The Southern Lady Cooks.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pita bread on the pan with sourdough starter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com