Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cake) from cooked rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cake) from Cooked Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cake) from Cooked Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cake) from cooked rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cake) from Cooked Rice:
- Prepare 1 rice bowl’s worth Hot cooked rice
- Get ★Water
- Make ready ★Katakuriko
- Get ★Sugar
- Get ★Salt
- Take ★Food coloring (red)
- Prepare Pureed sweetened bean paste
- Prepare Salted cherry blossom leaves (if you have)
Instructions to make Easy Sakura Mochi (Cherry Blossom Rice Cake) from Cooked Rice:
- Divide the bean paste in half and make balls. If you have the cherry blossom leaves, soak them in water for about 10 minutes (to desalt) and wash.
- Mash the hot cooked rice with a spoon (or similar). Sprinkle a little water if the rice is hard. (I put the rice in a rice bowl to mash it easily as the photo shows.)
- Mix the ingredients marked ★ well. Put only a small amount of the red food colouring on the tip of a chopstick and dissolve it in the mixture.
- Add the mixture into the cooked rice, and mash in until sticky. Make sure all of the rice turns pink.
- Divide the rice in half, and wrap the bean paste ball.
- It’s done. It looks more authentic with a cherry blossom leaf.
- If you don’t add the red food colouring, sakura mochi will be white like the photo, but the taste is same.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy sakura mochi (cherry blossom rice cake) from cooked rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com