Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, colourful oshi sushi (pressed sushi) with chicken teriyaki. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Colourful Oshi Sushi (Pressed Sushi) with Chicken Teriyaki is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Colourful Oshi Sushi (Pressed Sushi) with Chicken Teriyaki is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have colourful oshi sushi (pressed sushi) with chicken teriyaki using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Colourful Oshi Sushi (Pressed Sushi) with Chicken Teriyaki:
- Take 1 Chicken thigh
- Make ready Seasonings A
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp Honey
- Make ready 3 Eggs
- Get 1 tbsp Milk
- Get 400 grams Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 2 and half slices Sliced cheese
- Make ready 6 tomatoes Cherry tomatoes (Cut a cherry tomato into eight pieces)
- Prepare 1 Radish sprouts (cut into 1.5 cm pieces)
Steps to make Colourful Oshi Sushi (Pressed Sushi) with Chicken Teriyaki:
- Put the eggs and milk in a bowl and stir. Heat a pot, and pour the mixture into it. Hold four cooking chopsticks with one hand and stir the mixture with them to make scrambled eggs.
- Make a slit on the chicken thigh on the meat side. Arrange the chicken thighs skin side-down in a frying-pan.
- Heat the frying-pan, and cook the chicken over medium heat until golden brown. Turn the chicken thigh over, and once it begins to sizzle, cover with a lid and continue to cook.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and honey over the chicken, coating evenly. Let it cool, dicing the chicken up. Save the sauce that’s left in the pan.
- Line the pound cake tin with plastic wrap. Add the ingredients in layers starting with the chicken thigh, then rice, scrambled egg, cheese, scrambled egg and rice. Press hard from the top to pack the ingredients in tightly.
- Serve the sushi on a plate. Heat the sauce in the frying-pan and it pour over the sushi. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and radish sprouts.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food colourful oshi sushi (pressed sushi) with chicken teriyaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com