Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, arabian mandi 🔥. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabian Mandi 🔥 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Arabian Mandi 🔥 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook arabian mandi 🔥 using 23 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabian Mandi 🔥:
- Get Chicken, with bones
- Make ready Onion, finely chopped
- Get Tomato
- Get Green Chillies
- Prepare Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take Bay leaves (tez patta)
- Make ready Ghee
- Get Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- Get (Laung)
- Get Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- Take Whole Black Pepperco
- Prepare Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make ready Butter, soft
- Prepare Salt,
- Make ready Basmati rice
- Get Water
- Prepare For mandi spice powder:-
- Take Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- Prepare Cloves (laung)
- Prepare Whole Black Peppercorns
- Take Nutmeg powder
- Make ready Dry ginger powder
- Make ready Bay leaves (tej patta)
Instructions to make Arabian Mandi 🔥:
- To make the Mandi spice powder, dry roast the cardamom pods, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg dry ginger powder and bay leaves in a on on medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- Transfer the spices in a mixer jar, and grind into a fine powder using a mixer grinder.
- Turn off the heat, and allow it to cool.
- For the Chicken – Heat a large saucepan on medium heat and add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add finely chopped onion and sauté till translucent. This will take about 2-3 minutes.
- To the softened onions, add the ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell goes away.
- Next, add bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and black pepper and mix everything well.
- In a mixer jar combine, tomato and green chillies and grind into a puree and add it to the pan.
- When the oil starts to separate, add the chicken and mix. Add 4 cups of water and the Mandi spice powder according to your taste.
- Mix, cover and let it cook for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, turn off the heat.
- We will furthermore bake the chicken, to get a crispy skin.
- In a small mixing bowl, add soft butter and Mandi spice powder and some salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Remove the chicken from the stock and place it onto a baking tray
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin of the chicken turns to a nice golden brown colour.
- For the rice – Wash and soak basmati rice for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium heat, and fry the drained rice, stirring continuously for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add this pan roasted rice to the chicken stock. Now slide a large piece of aluminium foil on top of the saucepan and then cover it with the lid. Cook the rice on medium low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and check if there is any trace of water left. If water is left, then cover and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Now fluff the rice with a fork.
- Take ghee in a small bowl and place it in the middle of the rice.
- Heat a piece of charcoal on direct flame until it is sred hot, this will take about 5 minutes.
- Once the charcoal is burning hot, place it in the bowl of ghee that is in the rice. Immediately slide back the aluminium foil and secure with lid.
- Open it only at the time of serving, as it gives a nice smokey flavor to the rice. To serve, spread rice onto a large serving tray and place a piece of baked chicken on the top.
- Serve Arabian Chicken Mandi with Raw Mango raita and Pickled onions for a delicious weeknight dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food arabian mandi 🔥 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com