Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my mother-in-law’s squid miso stir fry recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Mother-in-law’s Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Mother-in-law’s Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mother-in-law’s squid miso stir fry recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mother-in-law’s Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe:
- Make ready 1 Squid (medium~small)
- Take 20 cm Japanese leek
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sake
- Take 1 tbsp Miso
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 Squid liver (optional)
Steps to make My Mother-in-law’s Squid Miso Stir Fry Recipe:
- Cut the squid body into 1 cm strips and the squid legs into bite-sized pieces. Cut the leek diagonally in 1 cm widths. Have the sake and miso mixed together.
- Pour the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the squid, then leek in that order. When they are almost cooked through, add the seasonings.
- Add the squid liver if you like, and stir fry quickly to finish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my mother-in-law’s squid miso stir fry recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com