Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lahmacun – turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lahmacun is a very TASTY Turkish dish. Combine with minced lamb and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle pizzas with tahini mixture, then scatter with pine nuts and parsley.
Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lahmacun – turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza:
- Make ready For the dough:
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Get 2 and 1/2 cup flour
- Take 1 tea spoon easy bake yeast
- Get 1 tea spoon sugar
- Take 1 tea spoon salt
- Take For the top:
- Take 400-500 gr minced lamb
- Make ready 3 onions
- Get 4 tomatoes
- Get 2-3 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 green pepper
- Take 1/2 bunch parsley
- Get 1 tbsp chilli paste
- Make ready Ground pepper
- Make ready Salt
From Britain’s favourite TV chef, an amazing cookbook exploring the many and varied cuisines of the Med. These Turkish pizzas are topped with a seasoned ground beef and veggie mixture and are baked until Make this sauce for all your dipping or topping needs. It’s delicious dipped with warm pita bread or tasty in wraps and sandwiches. Lahmacun turkish delicious pizza with minced beef or lamb meat, paprika, tomatoes.
Steps to make Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza:
- Let’s start with the dough first. I prefer using milk and water mixture for my dough but all water would be fine. Mix half cup of milk with half cup of hot water, add some sugar and mix. In a large bowl, mix the mixture with 2 and a half cup of flour, yeast and salt.
- The dough will have a sticky texture. It should be medium hard; not so soft, not so hard.
- Close the bowl with cling film and let it rest for an hour in a warm dark place.
- While the dough getting ready we can prepare the topping. Finely chop all the vegetables and add them to the minced lamb. Don’t forget the skin the tomatoes. Add the chilli paste, pepper and salt.
- This is how the topping should look like.
- When the dough ready, it should approximately be double the original size.
- Now we can start working on our base. You have to work with flour in every step. Add pitch of flour whenever you are touching or trying to give shape.
- Lahmacun and pitta have different shapes. Lahmacun is circular shaped like pizza and pitta (“pide”) is oval. The shape and size all depends on your preference and oven trays. The base should be quite thin. Here is lahmacun base.
- Here is pitta (pide) base:
- Place the bases on to the oven trays with baking papers. And put some toppings.
- Spread the topping so that all the base is covered. For pitta, fold the edges inside.
- Put them in a 200 degree Celsius pre-heated oven. And cook until top and bottom is golden; approximately 30-40min.
- Enjoy it with a touch of lemon. I almost always drink “ayran” along with it; which is a yogurt drink. I hope you enjoy too. “Afiyet olsun!”.
Odkryj Turkish Traditional Pizza Lahmacun Minced Lamb stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock. Codziennie dodajemy tysiące nowych, wysokiej jakości obrazów. Cevizli Lahmacun or Turkish Pizza with walnut. Traditional Georgian khachapuri on the table. Cook lamb mince using our best recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lahmacun – turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com